This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline, or by any third-party website not operated by us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
Contact Information. When you sign up or request to receive additional information from us, you provide us your work email address, and if you choose, your phone number and any other information that you may provide at the time of the request.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our customer support, we may receive your name, email address, the contents of messages or attachments that you may send to us, other information you choose to provide, and other information that may be associated with your communications.
Information We Collect When You Visit the Website
Device Information. We receive information from your devices, including device identifiers.
Usage Information. We receive information about your interactions with the Website, including the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
Google Analytics. We collect analytics data about your usage of the Website using third-party analytics services like Google Analytics cookies. You can learn more information about Google Analytics cookies at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to:
· Communicate with you, including for marketing and promotional purposes as well as to seek feedback
· Provide, improve, expand, and, promote our services;
· Analyze usage and personalize the Website;
· Share data with third parties to provide technical support or provide specific services, such as communicating with you via marketing emails;
· Advertise, including to you on other websites;
· Provide you with customer support; and
· Respond to valid legal process and valid requests from government authorities.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Service Providers. We may share the information we collect about you with third party service providers to help us provide the Website.
Other Sharing. We may also share your information with third parties in the following cases:
· To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
· If law enforcement or a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
· To protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, Fintuitive, or the public;
· While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets; and
· Whenever you consent to the sharing.
CHOICES YOU HAVE
In general, you may browse the Website without providing personal information. However, if you choose not to provide personal information through the Website, certain functionalities of the Website may not be available to you and we may not be able to provide certain services to you or respond to your requests.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you can opt out of these communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in those emails. This opt out does not apply to communications from us as a result of account activity or transactions in an account that you have signed up for.
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY UNDERAGE INDIVIDUALS
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no system is perfectly secure or guaranteed to be free from unauthorized use or access. Before submitting any personal information through the Website, please be aware of these inherent risks and know that you do so at your own risk.
You may receive advertising from Fintuitive if you provide us with your contact information, or visit the Website, or we receive your contact information from one of our partners.